Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Calcutta with bristes on my leg

I dunno what it is but it certainly with my shoes. Giving me lots of problems.

First its the shoes giving me serious bristes not forgetting the rain getting into them.

However cacutta with the monsoon coming in is really no joke that the road will turn into a drain for you to soak your leg into.

Missed a few churches and also afew uneventful sites.

Saw this girl at the corner of the church who doesn't sound american but with a soft voice to touch.

Then miracuriously saw her again at another cafe.

Must say that its really been a fatefull day.

Another girl who is there for work and is changing to another place to work back in carolina.

These few days have been a mad rush and hopefully I will be able to share more

Yes also have been to sri aurobino house where it is the place where he was born. An interesting house fir meditation

No comments:

Post a Comment