Tuesday, June 28, 2011

People and places

Im planning to say 5 days in bodhgaya and I must say this has been a really humbling experience and have met lots of people coming for meditation courses.

Met a couple gitar and ravi who have come from varanasi and is here for a meditation course and they in turn have met some really jovial and wonderful people. It was really fun being with them where they constantly made crude jokes when they were in meditation and such really funny and wonderful people in white meditative robes.

Went around the different temples and I must say the most impressive must be the thai temple withs its reflective arches and shiny fachaes and each very well tendered to.

All the temples are so well respected by everyone even indians pay tribute to the temples.

Still all around alots of beggers were around and at last I caved in and gave at least 15 rupees to that boy. The only reason I gave was his persistance and he was alone too.. One hard decision I had to make which is really hardbreaking.

Also there were lots of begging mothers outside the temple gates those I would like to give but they were too much and plentiful which would make a sticky situation if they were to launched on me together.

Rule is if you want to beg .... Beg alone and in a corner. Or simply be a lone begger

No comments:

Post a Comment