Sunday, July 3, 2011

Noise as a way of life

I love how noise is always a way of life in india. However noise which may make you feel alive may also irritate us the other hand.

Right now someone is trying to blast music in the restaurant which is counterproductive.

Car horns on the other hand is a differrent class by itself. The loudest horns are those that are the school buses. They take horns to a new level I must say. Once there was this yellow school bus that upped every horns ever on the road and almost made me deaf and I thought that I am immune to the horns . I was wrong.

I must imagine the ear of the buddha where the places he preached must have been quiet tranqient places though I must say that the cities should equally be noisy but not with modern hi tech noise that made making noise that easy.

My hat goes to those people who have a high tolerence of noise

No comments:

Post a Comment