Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trian is running extremely late in the middle of the night and in front of me is a railway child

Abondoned by family , caste and living below the poverty line these kids are living like there is no tomorrow.

Not suprising as india have got lots of people living under the poverty line. Its surreal just sitting and waiting in front of these homeless kids and in another way a wakener for me yet again.

And my trian is the only one which is late and I paid tatkal seat at extra 200 rs for it.

For the uninitialed tatkal seats are premium emergency seats whichare only released 24 hours the trian starts. They may be purchased from gov railways its offices or authorised agents.

One gentlement even told me he once paid 1000rs for a tatkal ticket omg

Waiting for the trian in front of the poor sleeping boy in purple pyjamas now.

........... God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment