Monday, July 4, 2011

Varanasi a modern holy city.

Went on the fantastic ac3 trian to varanasi and the air conditioning sure didn't disappoint .

Reached and wass greeted by an array of people on the streets and I must say it was not that too difficult as I must say that varanasi is very well set up for travellers

Looks almost like a new and upcoming city. That place radiates live and action.

Went to a guest house and was greeted by a few and I took my chance and went for the guy with the cheapest rates .

Apparrently there were a few places there and this was the old yogi lodge. Nice place but lots of climbing and yes I missed a step and landed on my knees arhhh it really hurt and the sound is terrible when it hit the floor.

Arhh now my knees are hurting and hope it doesn't affect my travels I must say.

Also eating and waiting for the food. I must say the food is quite normal and also nothing special. However I must say my knees are still hurting arhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment