Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sweating bukets in varanasi

Having a short quick and hot day and I must say its very hot here in. Varanasi

Hotter and also much more confusing with the winding ghats I have to move through but its really interesting close quaters I must say. Fantastic. !

Lots of korean chicks here and they are really fair and I wonder what are they doing in the sun.

Looks like its korean season now. However on my way I also met a really nice india new dehki grad and also a lady from shanghai trying to get away from it all. However im quite surprised that she didn't agressively bargian hard enough most prob she just came from heavenly nepal to earthly india.

Hopefully the sun will set and people will be suffering less on the slivering heat.

But it was a good trip down sarnath though.
Surprised of many one girl and many girls group around though. Girls are now the peeps travelling.

Things have really changed

No comments:

Post a Comment